Lowongan Regional Supply Planning Manager-Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia
Regional Supply Planning Manager-Coca-Cola Amatil IndonesiaBekasi (Jawa Barat), Semarang (Jawa Tengah) | Ditayangkan: 29-January-2018 | Tutup pada 28-February-2018
As part of Amatil Group, we are international in presence, but local at heart. Being in Indonesia since 1992, we operate our best in class manufacturing and logistic infrastructure in one of the world’s most favorable demographics. When we talk about our team, we are talking about exceptional talents who are dedicated, motivated, highly capable, and, most importantly, passionate about being the faces that make our favorite beverages brands a reality.
Our commitment to grow together with Indonesia is proven not just through our many investments. Moreover it is proven through our tenacity to learn, to develop our people, to build portfolios defined by relevance and choice, and to integrate our corporate social responsibility and sustainability pillars everywhere we operate. These pillars include providing a safe, flexible, and inclusive workplace(Our People), providing choices and information for our consumers to make their choice(Wellbeing), operating responsibly in all we do to minimize impact on the environment and ensure a positive lasting legacy(Environment), and partnering with our communities to deliver a shared benefit from our presence(Community).
We work as one, igniting ideas and innovation across our operations. Our intimate knowledge of our market is our strength. It is through this we drive unparalleled levels of shared value for our partners and customers. We focus on today and tomorrow as we lead, execute, and partner to take the business to the new heights and finally deliver sustainable shareholders returns. We are proud of our diverse yet solid team, and our track record of creating and realizing possibilities. We’ve never stood still, constantly evolving and adapting to the changing markets, consumer tastes and technology. And, as the pace of change continues to accelerate, we see each day as another opportunity to advance the next chapter in our story.
We are Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Industrial), Logistic/Transportation, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
The role of this job position is to optimize distribution and logistics efficiencies by overseeing manufacture capacity, production, transportation and delivery planning to fulfill short & long term demand whilst delivering exceptional customer service at the least possible production and inventory cost.
- Determine and implement appropriate safety stock levels by SKU
- Work closely with warehouse team to manage product durability. Identify excess, obsolete, and damaged goods and lead effort with other functions to resolve in the most cost-effective way (close out, rework, write off, etc.)
- Achieve Stock Availability target within his/her designated Plant by optimizing distribution planning at lowest inventory cost
- Review and control Inventory level in all Distribution Center in his/her operation
- To ensure daily and weekly distribution requirement planning of finished goods is generated and created to ensure stock levels required in his/her plant and All Distribution Centre Sales Centers.
- Develop and execute distribution plans for finish goods products that will meet both customer service objectives and inventory targets
- Analyze and determine the optimal sequence of distribution planning/deployment; with the aim to maximizing the infrastructure usage (transporter, etc).
- Manage and evaluate alternative scenarios for infrastructure usage (warehouse space, transporter, etc); contingency plan to cater the exceptional/variations in demand or conflict situations.
- Make every effort to ensure the highest possible level of service to our customers.
- Allocate scarce inventory, communicating with Sales to prioritize shipments and directing Customer Care on execution
- To ensure daily and weekly transportation planning is created to distribute product from plant to others operations (Hubs) or to distribute product to Distribution Centers.
- Expedite urgent shipments if required, working with freight forwarder and Transportation.
- Manage daily supply for new product introductions, working closely with cross-functional teams.
- Feedback to national office if there is issues on transportation or distribution planning and execution.
- TO ensure SAP APO SNP as tools for producing DRP and Transportation Planning.
- Review key performance indicators and perform post period analysis to determine opportunities for improvement; recommend process improvements and best practices:
- Review internal DRP conformance
- Review cross DRP conformance
- Review Inventory Days cover
- Review transportation fulfillment
- Review D4 Miss
- Identify area for improvement, develop improvement program and monitor the implementation to increase process efficiency, cost effectiveness, or increase productivity.
- Manage subordinates and develop capability through setting and reviewing subordinates’ performance target, regular coaching and ensuring implementation of Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Prepare, monitor, control the annual department budget to ensure expenditure is in line with the Business Plan
- Take responsibility for providing and managing a work environment that is safe and without risk to health by ensuring OHS policy, plans, procedures, induction, training and work instructions are followed. Ensure that hazard management including identification, assessment and control are undertaken.
- Min. bachelor degree in Engineering, Economics or Business Administration area (preferably major in Industrial Engineering)
- Min. 5 years of working experience in Logistic, Distribution Planning, Supply Chain.
- A cross functional background with experiences in Demand Planning, Supply Planning, and / or Customer Service is desired
- Experience with SAP APO Supply Network Planning is preferred.
- CPIM or CSCM certified from APICS is preferred
- Knowledge of business application, such as BASIS, Oracle, SAP
- Strong PC skills (Word & Excel) required.
- Understand Delivery Requirement Concept.
- Understand the components of the DRP planning system.
- Understand Sales and Operations Planning process
- Demand Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Execution, Planning, and scheduling control
- Understand transportation, distribution, and logistic process and operations.
- Understand business and supply chain strategy
- Decision Making
- Financial Acumen
- Developing Others
- Managing Performance
- Planning & Executing
- Orientation to Excellence
- Customer Orientation
- Communication & Influencing
- Problem Solving
ALAMAT : Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia
Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia National Office South Quarter Tower C, Level 22 (P) Jalan R.A. Kartini, Kav 8, Cilandak Barat Jakarta 12430
Syarat & Ketentuan lowongan Regional Supply Planning Manager-Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia
Sebelum Anda melamar lowongan Regional Supply Planning Manager-Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia atau menekan tombol Lamar Sekarang, Anda harus mengerti dan menjalankan setiap ketentuan dari situs kami (pengelola Rumahmp3.web.id) berikut:
- Iklan lowongan kerja ini dibuat oleh Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia , kami tidak mengubah/menambahkan/memvalidasi lowongan kerja secara langsung.
- Iklan lowongan kerja ini disediakan gratis, kami tidak akan pernah meminta biaya baik secara langsung maupun perusahaan bersangkutan.
- Segala transaksi yang terjadi saat Anda melamar dalam iklan Regional Supply Planning Manager-Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia di luar tanggung jawab kami.
- Di situs kami ini terdapat link, berupa banner maupun text, ke situs lain. Kami tidak betanggungjawab atas isi dan akibat yang ditimbulkan dari situs-situs tersebut
- Chef untuk Restoran Indonesia di Australia-Company Confidential
- Manager Customer Care Rs-Rs Lira Medika
Apakah lowongan Regional Supply Planning Manager-Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia asli (bukan palsu)?Untuk mengecek apakah lowongan yang ditawarkan oleh Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia adalah jujur (bukan penipuan) berikut beberapa tipsnya:
- Pastikan bahwa Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia merupakan salah satu perusahaan terpercaya dan kredibel. Silakan memeriksa dari hasil pencarian Google apakah perusahaan itu benar-benar asli (bukan fiktif). Periksa juga tanggapan dari pengguna atau pegawai dari Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia .
- Berhati-hatilah dengan perusahaan yang hanya menggunakan alamat email publik/gratisan (seperti @gmail atau @yahoo.com) atau SMS (termasuk aplikasi sejenis telegram atau whatsapp ) sebagai media komunikasi. Perusahaan akan lebih meyakinkan jika memiliki telepon kantor sendiri atau alamat email domain web perusahaan.
- Jika Anda dimintai uang untuk alasan apapun, sebaiknya Anda tidak menghiraukan lowongan tersebut. Beberapa alasan sering dipakai adalah biaya seragam, biaya training (pelatihan), biaya penggantian materai, dan membayar formulir/surat perjanjian.
- Pastikan bahwa lowongan yang Anda incar sesuai dengan judul dari lowongan ini, yaitu Regional Supply Planning Manager-Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia . Pastikan Anda tidak ditawari bisnis investasi yang mencurigakan atau menjadi member MLM yang tidak jelas.