Lowongan Finance Assistant II (Treasury) - Jakarta (VN / ID10 / 2017 / 078)-International Organization for Migration
Finance Assistant II (Treasury) - Jakarta (VN / ID10 / 2017 / 078)-International Organization for MigrationJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 03-November-2017 | Tutup pada 03-December-2017
- Migration and development
- Facilitating migration
- Regulating migration
- Forced migration.
Position Title: Finance Assistant II (Treasury)
Duty Station: Jakarta
Organization Unit: Resource Management
Classification: General Service Staff, Grade G-5
Type of Appointment: One Year Fixed Term, with possibility of extension (the first six months shall be considered as probation period)
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: 17 November 2017
- Responsible for checking the accuracy of all payments, invoices, official receipts before processing the requests for payment.
- Process and release duly approved and authorized cash & cheque payments and bank transfers to all vendors and staff, ensuring that signed official invoices receipts and other supporting documentation is attached to all payment requests.
- Maintain cash advance balance of each staff and vendor as well as clear them in timely manner. Ensure that all settlements are submitted on timely manner and accurate.
- Responsible for petty cash and handle petty cash requirements and reimbursements of approved expenditures of staff. Perform cash count regularly and prepare accurate cash certificate.
- Maintain cash flow and prepare an updated record of bank and cash balances for both currencies (USD and IDR).
- Serve as back up to verify the documents submitted by staff related to travel expense claims and make sure that IOM’s rules and regulations are followed.
- Keep daily financial record of all petty cash receipts and expenditures including bank transactions and prepare summary list of cheque issued and cancelled on monthly basis.
- Maintain an efficient filling system of all financial and each banking documents for as well as other supporting documents.
- Maintain the cash forecast in coordination with Finance Assistant (Accounting) as well as assist on the preparation of the Mission’s monthly Funding Request.
- Handling and maintain updated record of the salary deduction for staff and consultants to be submitted to Human Resources Unit on monthly basis.
- Maintain and update the bank panel signatory for all bank accounts in IOM Indonesia.
- Generate and prepare administrative report as required.
- Ensure treasury activities are in compliance with treasury policies, accounting guidelines, governance policies and internal controls.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
- University degree from an accredited academic institution, preferably in Accounting or Business Administration with minimum 3 (three) years relevant work experience, or;
- Completed High School degree with at least 5 (five) years in relevant work experience with professional certification.
- Indonesian national with professional experience in financial management of accounts, cash handling tasks, finance/accounting, and administrative.
- Have relevant training and field experience, specifically in accounting systems.
- Knowledge of IOM accounting systems, software and procedures, a distinct advantage.
- Ability to prepare clear and concise reports and to analyse and interpret source information and data.
- High level of computer literacy is required, particularly in computerized accounting systems (SAP, etc.).
- Good knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel.
- Good communication skills, personal commitment, efficiency, flexibility, drive for results, respect for diversity and creative thinking.
- Ability to lead, coach and work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds.
- Ability to undertake duty travel as requested.
4. Required Competencies
- Effectively applies knowledge of relevant financial discipline.
- Develops/follows internal control procedures to prevent fraud and mismanagement.
- Ensures application of institutional financial policies and guidelines.
- Advocates incorporation of financial considerations into processes and procedures.
- Cover letter, clearly specify suitability and availability date,
- Complete the Personal History Form which can be downloaded at the following link: http://indonesia.iom.int/sites/default/files/Personal%20History%20Form.xls
- Detailed curriculum vitae, including historical salary and minimum three referees (preferably former direct supervisors).
Advance understanding of migration issues.
Encourage social and economic development through migration.
Uphold the human dignity and well-being of migrants.
- To provide secure, reliable, flexible and cost-effective services for persons who require international migration assistance.
- To enhance the humane and orderly management of migration and the effective respect for the human rights of migrants in accordance with international law.
- To offer expert advice, research, technical cooperation and operational assistance to States, intergovernmental and non-governmental organizations and other stakeholders, in order to build national capacities and facilitate international, regional and bilateral cooperation on migration matters.
- To contribute to the economic and social development of States through research, dialogue, design and implementation of migration-related programmes aimed at maximizing migration's benefits.
- To support States, migrants and communities in addressing the challenges of irregular migration, including through research and analysis into root causes, sharing information and spreading best practices, as well as facilitating development-focused solutions.
- To be a primary reference point for migration information, research, best practices, data collection, compatibility and sharing.
- To promote, facilitate and support regional and global debate and dialogue on migration, including through the International Dialogue on Migration, so as to advance understanding of the opportunities and challenges it presents, the identification and development of effective policies for addressing those challenges and to identify comprehensive approaches and measures for advancing international cooperation.
- To assist States to facilitate the integration of migrants in their new environment and to engage diasporas, including as development partners.
- To participate in coordinated humanitarian responses in the context of inter-agency arrangements in this field and to provide migration services in other emergency or post-crisis situations as appropriate and as relates to the needs of individuals, thereby contributing to their protection.1
- To undertake programmes which facilitate the voluntary return and reintegration of refugees, displaced persons, migrants and other individuals in need of international migration services, in cooperation with other relevant international organizations as appropriate, and taking into account the needs and concerns of local communities.
- To assist States in the development and delivery of programmes, studies and technical expertise on combating migrant smuggling and trafficking in persons, in particular women and children, in a manner consistent with international law.
- To support the efforts of States in the area of labour migration, in particular short term movements, and other types of circular migration.
ALAMAT : International Organization for Migration
Syarat & Ketentuan lowongan Finance Assistant II (Treasury) - Jakarta (VN / ID10 / 2017 / 078)-International Organization for Migration
Sebelum Anda melamar lowongan Finance Assistant II (Treasury) - Jakarta (VN / ID10 / 2017 / 078)-International Organization for Migration atau menekan tombol Lamar Sekarang, Anda harus mengerti dan menjalankan setiap ketentuan dari situs kami (pengelola Rumahmp3.web.id) berikut:
- Iklan lowongan kerja ini dibuat oleh International Organization for Migration , kami tidak mengubah/menambahkan/memvalidasi lowongan kerja secara langsung.
- Iklan lowongan kerja ini disediakan gratis, kami tidak akan pernah meminta biaya baik secara langsung maupun perusahaan bersangkutan.
- Segala transaksi yang terjadi saat Anda melamar dalam iklan Finance Assistant II (Treasury) - Jakarta (VN / ID10 / 2017 / 078)-International Organization for Migration di luar tanggung jawab kami.
- Di situs kami ini terdapat link, berupa banner maupun text, ke situs lain. Kami tidak betanggungjawab atas isi dan akibat yang ditimbulkan dari situs-situs tersebut
Apakah lowongan Finance Assistant II (Treasury) - Jakarta (VN / ID10 / 2017 / 078)-International Organization for Migration asli (bukan palsu)?Untuk mengecek apakah lowongan yang ditawarkan oleh International Organization for Migration adalah jujur (bukan penipuan) berikut beberapa tipsnya:
- Pastikan bahwa International Organization for Migration merupakan salah satu perusahaan terpercaya dan kredibel. Silakan memeriksa dari hasil pencarian Google apakah perusahaan itu benar-benar asli (bukan fiktif). Periksa juga tanggapan dari pengguna atau pegawai dari International Organization for Migration .
- Berhati-hatilah dengan perusahaan yang hanya menggunakan alamat email publik/gratisan (seperti @gmail atau @yahoo.com) atau SMS (termasuk aplikasi sejenis telegram atau whatsapp ) sebagai media komunikasi. Perusahaan akan lebih meyakinkan jika memiliki telepon kantor sendiri atau alamat email domain web perusahaan.
- Jika Anda dimintai uang untuk alasan apapun, sebaiknya Anda tidak menghiraukan lowongan tersebut. Beberapa alasan sering dipakai adalah biaya seragam, biaya training (pelatihan), biaya penggantian materai, dan membayar formulir/surat perjanjian.
- Pastikan bahwa lowongan yang Anda incar sesuai dengan judul dari lowongan ini, yaitu Finance Assistant II (Treasury) - Jakarta (VN / ID10 / 2017 / 078)-International Organization for Migration . Pastikan Anda tidak ditawari bisnis investasi yang mencurigakan atau menjadi member MLM yang tidak jelas.